We are looking for
- Electricial engineer (m/f) or qualified
- Electrician (m/f) with previous applicable experience
with immediate effect.
Job taskings include:
- Support of different projects (executive and field) in the entire field of electrical technology, specifically the installation of KNX
- Implementation of antenna systems, telephone systems, intercommunication systems as well as network installation
- Fully independent project management
- Training as an electrician (m/f) or an electrical engineer (m/f)
- Experience in installation of KNX, telephone systems and high-quality electrical installations
- Independent, flexible and customer-focused working method
- Excellent team skills and a high level of responsibility
- Computer skills (Word, Excel)
- Willingness to receive further comprehensive training
We offer you to join our young, knowledgable and dedicated team. We provide an excellent working environment complimented by attractive wages which are above the competitors rate.
If you are interested in this interesting career, please send your comprehensive application which includes a CV that best represents your skills, training and job experience. Please also indicate the earliest date possible you would be able to join our dedicated team of professionals. Application are accepted via email.
For 1 September 2018, we are looking for:
- An apprentice for electrician (m/f) field: energy and building technology
Choosen apprentices will receive a qualified training which includes broad, challenging and an exciting scope of tasks.
The apprenticeship is targeted to acquire a thorough knowledge in the following areas of activity:
- Installation of electrical facilities and components which will be put into operation
- Installation of lighting systems, propulsion and control systems, decentralized power generation installations, reception and broadband systems and IT networks
- Installation and configuration of electrical facilities for modern building management systems via software
- Installation of networks and other communication technologies
- Examination of electrical systems and installations to meet safety regulations
- Electrical fault finding
- Customer service and independent management of construction projects
- Customer consulting and planning of electrical installations
- good CSE or A-Levels
- Willingness to learn, reliability and initiative
- Great interest in technical issues in electrical engineering, media technology and lighting systems
After a successful conclusion of your apprenticeship we may offer you employment in our company. You will then have the chance to continue your training and specialize in individual fields.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.